What is a "Renaissance Entrepreneur?"
- You love learning.
- You have a significant amount of O or I on the BOSI DNA Assessment
- You are sometimes bombarded with great creative ideas – the vast majority of which you know you will never possess the bandwidth to pursue.
- You are “hot” and “cold” in being productive, and you tend to beat yourself up when you’re on a cold streak.
- The idea of doing one thing your entire life sounds like a life sentence in a very small jail cell.
- You’re great at strategy and vision, but the implementation and execution can be “heavy” for you.
- Few things are as exciting as a new idea.
- People ask you how you’ve created the life you have, yet you don’t see it as a big deal.
- You get bored when doing the same thing repetitively.
How can you possibly choose when there are so many things you'd like to do?
It really can be lonely at the top. You want perspective and make decisions based on your values.
From the Blog
I recently caught up with Joe Abraham, author of Entrepreneurial DNA and founder of BOSI Global, an operating partner for high-growth […]Read More ›