No matter how much time and effort I spend writing blog posts about self development and shifting your thinking, the question I keep getting over and over again is “How did you lose all of that weight?” So here it is….
Let me start by describing to you the mindset and habits I had years ago that caused me to gain it all:
- I didn’t eat breakfast, just coffee
- I was more concerned about feeling full when I sat down to eat
- When I was stressed out or upset, I used food to soothe myself
- I obsessed about food–thought about it all day long
- I didn’t chew very much and was frequently the first one to finish eating
- I didn’t pay attention to my emotion or self-talk in regards to eating